Antennagate iPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

plantemichel

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I think that there should be an antennagate because the antenna on the iPhone 5 is bad in fact its really bad i own an iPhone 4S i could not repeat the antenna issue. Neither with my past iPhone 4 ... What do you think???

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I think that there should be an antennagate because the antenna on the iPhone 5 is bad in fact its really bad i own an iPhone 4S i could not repeat the antenna issue. Neither with my past iPhone 4 ... What do you think???

I don’t see any issue/problem. My iPhone 5 is good all the way around. Not so much as a hint of antenna/reception issues at all.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Take it back get it replaced

plantemichel

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Come on guys put your fingers on the antennas you will see what im talking about i show it to my friends on is iPhone 5 :) i don't have this issue because i have a 4S but this will prevent me to skip the iPhone 5.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
No problem here. My signal in my apt is at -102. I death grip it (top or bottom antenna) and it goes to -100. Looks like you're trying to spread FUD. Show us links that prove your issue. Where are the articles written by several reputable websites that back up your claims? Don't have any? Problem doesn't exist then.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Come on guys put your fingers on the antennas you will see what im talking about i show it to my friends on is iPhone 5 :) i don't have this issue because i have a 4S but this will prevent me to skip the iPhone 5.

Confused... do you have the iPhone 5 or not? First you say there’s a problem... then you say it will keep you from buying it.

Again, I don’t have it. My signal/reception is fine. If you haven’t bought the phone yet, but know there’s a problem, then simply don’t buy it.

Move along, folks. Nothing to see here...

Apple4ever2011

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Have yet to have an antenna issue.... I hold my phone in a natural manner to make a call... I do not try to put my fingers in the creases between the Antennas...I do not put it in a death grip... or Place it on my Forearm and press down on it to make a call as someone did in a YouTube Video. If one wants to the can make the bars drop.... but as you can see... the Majority of people have not had an issue..... you may have been misinformed if you do not have one or perhaps you received a defective one and need to return it....

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
So let me get this right...

You're complaining about an antenna on a phone that you don't actually own yourself simply by saying your antenna is good on the 4S? I don't follow your logic...

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site

You're complaining about an antenna on a phone that you don't actually own yourself simply by saying your antenna is good on the 4S? I don't follow your logic...

Cocaine is a hell of a drug! I guess he wants to create a reason not to buy 5. Lol Thought I've seen it all.

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Well all phones have this... To an extent and the iPhone 5 has some of the best hardware in it. I think this guy has lost it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

INDROIDWETRUST

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

0193F6A1-E4D6-49F2-B2FD-EF5F59C51AD0-1356-000000499C36F23D.jpg

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

I’m not sure that your summary of of his issues is correct... here (http://forums.imore.com/iphone-4s-forum/243813-antenna-gate-issues-similar-iphone-4-4s.html) he seems to intimate that his 4S has antenna issues, as well. At best, he is very confused... and at worst, he’s simply trolling. Not sure which it is, but it would appear that he’s a very, very confused iPhone owner (or not).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner