- 11-06-2012, 07:34 AM #26iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Am I experiencing battery issues?
i phone 5 is best phone. this phone is launched by Apple company. this phone battery backup is best, if you talk than continuous you will talk 10 hours
and you are net surfing than 8 hours backup give.
Volvo Bus Online Booking
- 11-07-2012, 10:30 PM #27
Am I experiencing battery issues?
I think I am having the same issues with a bad battery, this is the 2nd iPhone 5 I've had with the same battery being bad. Replaced the first one to due bad ear piece.
This is with LTE off as well as everything else. Email set to fetch, Bluetooth off, no apps send any notifications all of that is off as well.
What should I do? And no I didn't set up from a back up, set it up as new.
- 11-09-2012, 01:34 PM #28
- 11-12-2012, 08:40 AM #29
- By Ipheuria in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2011, 06:29 PM
- By shinbone in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2011, 08:51 AM
- By lionheartednyhc in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2009, 08:49 AM
- By snakes2003g in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2008, 10:12 PM
- By BB-fan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 19Last Post: 11-06-2008, 12:03 PM