No room for music library on phone

agentmobile

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
It's because u got a 16GB. Your gonna have to remove a bunch of apps and/or videos that u don't use or watch

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
How do I add all of my 2176 songs to my iPhone. Not all of them fit. :( any tips? I have the 16gb iPhone.

The previous people who replied are absolutely correct and I would like to add that you should consider upgrading to a higher capacity iPhone or buy an iPod. By the way, how long will it take you to listen to that many songs?

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Eh, ~2100 songs is not that much... I manage access to my 30,000+ song collection via an ~10,000 song sub-library and iTunes Match. You can easily put your collection on the 32GB model, or use Match with your 16GB

Also, what format is your song collection in? You can use the convert bitrate feature in iTunes... it can potentially save a lot of space with minimal noticeable quality degradation given that you are probably listening with Ear Pods

MrszBerry

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
The previous people who replied are absolutely correct and I would like to add that you should consider upgrading to a higher capacity iPhone or buy an iPod. By the way, how long will it take you to listen to that many songs?

It would take 5.8 days lol

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
This may not be a solution that you find fitting, but I quit storing any of my music on my phone once I subscribed to Spotify. Granted it is $9.99 a month but for the price of a super-sized value meal I have just about every song ever made in my possession at all times. Sure there are obscure titles that may not be in there, but those can be the songs a person decides to store locally on their phone. Just a thought :)

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
iTunes Match may work for you. You may also want to create a playlist so that only your favorite songs sync to your phone.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
iTunes Match may work for you. You may also want to create a playlist so that only your favorite songs sync to your phone.

If storing 2,000+ songs on your iPhone is something you just have to do...then a larger storage capacity would probably be a better fit for you. A 16GB is for those that either A.) Don't store that much of anything on their iPhone, or B.) Utilize the iCloud very well.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2