- 10-28-2012, 10:00 AM #26
- 10-28-2012, 02:57 PM #27
Your Best Way To Save Battery...
It's experience.. Read the posted article too. If you are referring to leaving your Nav/Map on just because..... Then I can understand that. But I can figure out why anyone would use the GPS continuously and not had the device plugged in or turn it off when you are done.
Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
- 10-28-2012, 10:33 PM #28
Re: Your Best Way To Save Battery...
I've been getting about 48 hours on a charge with light to moderate use. That got cut alot when I signed into Gamecenter and started playing Letterpress a few days ago - down to about 28 hours. So I logged out of Gamecenter and now I'm 54 hours into a charge and only around 50% percent...albeit on very light use this weekend since I've been using an iPad for most functions.
So maybe try logging out of Gamecenter when not gaming.
Otherwise, I keep wifi on and only activate bluetooth when I'm in the car.
- 10-28-2012, 11:38 PM #29
- 10-29-2012, 02:35 AM #30
- By RonHC in forum iPhone 4Replies: 17Last Post: 04-01-2010, 04:48 PM
- By burritobilly in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2009, 04:40 AM
- By eurR in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2009, 04:04 AM
- By mattgibstein in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2009, 09:07 AM
- By brikz in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2008, 01:22 PM