Storing movies on the 5
I looked and I just am not sure which forum this would best apply to so I am aksing here for increased chances of an answer. Admins, please move if you see fit.
I notice that when I convert a dvd that is around 700mb to mp4 format to work on my iphone, the size increases to roughly 1.4GB give or take. Is there an alternate format I should consider converting to that would still keep a high quality resolution while reducing to a smaller size? I like watching movies on the train on my 5, but they take up a lot of space at a gig and a half per movie.
- 10-25-2012, 01:16 PM #2
Re: Storing movies on the 5
Increases? This is odd. I've never heard of it increasing. What program are you using? I suggest using Handbrake and going with the 16:9 conversion. I have several full length movies on mine and I know all of them are around 4-700 MB in size.
- By xSwift in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2010, 02:51 AM
- By countryboy in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2009, 10:25 PM
- By jrcommunications in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2009, 08:58 AM
- By sting7k in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 22Last Post: 09-16-2009, 08:28 PM
- By email@example.com in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2009, 12:00 PM