One of the main reasons getting the black an slate i5

koup

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Was to scared to buy the white due to it might get dirtier faster being a fitter welder.

Not that it will be in my pocket but when I check my phone my hands are almost black lol

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Finger prints show more in black - so would scratches in the aluminum... But I still chose black... Only way to go ;)

jerome g

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Hate to break it to you, but the white shows dirt easier. That's just kind of a universal thing.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Don't know what universe you are in, but we have a black car and a white one, we wash them both at the same time and dirt is more noticeable on the black one

c23rainman

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I thought it was common knowledge that dirt shows more on black? It's why virtually everyone who has ever owned a black car swears they'll never get another. On white, the dirt is far less noticeable unless you look closely for it.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought it was common knowledge that dirt shows more on black? It's why virtually everyone who has ever owned a black car swears they'll never get another. On white, the dirt is far less noticeable unless you look closely for it.

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
It looks like light is leaking from under the power button or is that just me Trippin?

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like light is leaking from under the power button or is that just me Trippin?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost