- 10-19-2012, 07:35 PM #2iPhone Newbie
- 21 Posts
- 10-20-2012, 12:01 AM #4
- 10-20-2012, 12:52 AM #5
- 10-20-2012, 07:39 AM #7
- 10-20-2012, 11:07 AM #8
- 10-20-2012, 11:25 AM #9
- 10-20-2012, 11:27 AM #10
You know what's a good idea if you can't wait? Call around your cell phone provider, get a 64 gig iPhone 5 then go on craigslist and post an ad saying you wanna trade your 64 gig for a 16 gig plus cash on top. I got 200 plus a 16 gig iPhone 5 last night for my 64 wasn't looking to make any profit from it just to pay off what I spent for the 64 gig so technically I only payed for a 16 gig :P give it a try if you really can't wait for a preorder.
- 10-20-2012, 07:56 PM #11
- 10-21-2012, 10:56 AM #13
I ordered online and it has taken a full four weeks to get my phone. I just received a shipping notification stating my phone would arrive on the same day they originally predicted.
But that's ok. It gave me time to find the perfect case, order it, wait for it to be made and have it shipped. All before my phone arrived.
- By JustinHorn in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2008, 11:48 AM
- By sturamsden in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2008, 01:28 AM
- By braj in forum iPhone 4Replies: 54Last Post: 07-20-2007, 07:34 PM
- By nyc_rock in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:47 PM
- By cjdaniel in forum iPhone 4Replies: 78Last Post: 01-18-2007, 06:04 PM