- 10-19-2012, 11:02 AM #2
Re: Battery usage
I don't believe in battery monitoring apps, as they cause more issues sometimes then good.
Best things to check on are....
Turn off Push email if you do not need it.
GPS checks. In Settings ->General->Location Services, you’ll see a list of all the apps on your phone that are using your phone’s location feature to know where you are. (It’s a combination of GPS, cell-tower triangulation and, on some phones, Wi-Fi hotspot triangulation.) All of that checking uses battery power, too.
Notifications. Similarly, in Settings -> Notifications, you see a list of apps that are allowed to display pop-up notifications (those blue text bubbles that look like text messages). To do that, they have to monitor what’s going on with your phone — and that takes juice. Turn off the ones you don’t really need.
Background apps. Close them.
- By Edge1978#IM in forum iPad 2Replies: 5Last Post: 07-11-2011, 06:59 AM
- By itsalexaye in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2011, 08:21 AM
- By captain7576 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2011, 10:52 AM
- By tcody01 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2009, 12:42 AM
- By iBoxtaboy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2009, 10:18 AM