Getting things done

lilmoney30#WN

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I know i'm not the only one,but i love little gadgets. I also love the size of the iphone 5. I recently purchased a IGO bluetooth keyboard on ebay, with the thought of using the iphone 5 as a mini mobile office. Now before you laugh i'm serious about this. I work in a plant and we cant bring any type of computer or tablet to work. I teach Sunday school and attend school myself and needed away to get papers done while on breaks at work. well this is what I came up with that works beautifully. The IGO keyboard is light portable and has awesome battery life. After searching for some time I have not found anything that comes close to the quality of the IGO. This bundled with Pages and Drafts or IA Writer makes your iphone an amazing tool and a great portable office. I also purchased a Cannon MX423 printer and combine that with Dropbox and Splashtop remote, there is nothing I can't do from work. I hope this helps some of you out there.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350615073.428910.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of the Drafts app, it is amazing, in my opinion. Today, it received an update that allows us to parse information to the Fantastical app. I just typed in an dinner appointment via the Draft app and then selected "Parse to Fantastical". When I checked the Fantastical app, the information was entered perfectly. I am very impressed with it.

anygivensunday

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of the Drafts app, it is amazing, in my opinion. Today, it received an update that allows us to parse information to the Fantastical app. I just typed in an dinner appointment via the Draft app and then selected "Parse to Fantastical". When I checked the Fantastical app, the information was entered perfectly. I am very impressed with it.
thanks for your endorsement on the drafts app i came across it on some website or something anyway i went and took a look at it looks cool but been trying to find some reviews by people who use it to tip me over the edge on whether or not to get it. seems like a handly little app might have to try it out based on what you said.

and to the op nice little on the go office you got set up there!! very impressed! lol nice touch on adding the printer, dropbox, and the remote. Talk about portable productivity! thats maximizing it right there. keyboard looks nice though i might have to look into getting that it definitely would come in handy when on the road and need to get some serious work done! thanks for the review

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
It's too bad they discontinued that stowaway keyboard. Was looking on amazon and a new one in box is $249 very rare for tech to increase in value like that.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
thanks for your endorsement on the drafts app i came across it on some website or something anyway i went and took a look at it looks cool but been trying to find some reviews by people who use it to tip me over the edge on whether or not to get it. seems like a handly little app might have to try it out based on what you said.

and to the op nice little on the go office you got set up there!! very impressed! lol nice touch on adding the printer, dropbox, and the remote. Talk about portable productivity! thats maximizing it right there. keyboard looks nice though i might have to look into getting that it definitely would come in handy when on the road and need to get some serious work done! thanks for the review

You're very welcome, my friend. I like the fact that I can simply initiate the draft app to compose an iMessage/SMS message, email message, tweet, jot down my thoughts, create an appointment, etcetera and then send it to the appropriate app to be processed. The voice feature is accurate also. It is one of my top 5 most used apps without question. Anyway, thank you for the response and I hope you have an enjoyable evening. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711