Evaluation of the New new samsung Galaxy s3 and iPhone 5

site32

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Both phones from phone performance, user experience evaluation on my own, S3's configuration is really powerful and so good, but the iPhone 5 ios6 want to buy one of a, but have not been able to makedecision, hoping to get some suggestions

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Well, both are really great, but all depends on your needs. And since you are asking in the iPhone forum, I think you are tending to buy iPhone 5 much more, right?
If I were you, I would turn to the iPhone 5, as it is the best iPhone ever :D

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
There are loads of threads about this very subject and if you type S3 into the big search bar at the top you will get them. I myself have commented on my experiences of owning both devices on numerous occasions and you can find my thoughts plus the thoughts of other helpful people in all those threads.

zeteo#IM

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I just sold my Samsung S3 for the iPhone 5. I greatly enjoyed my Samsung. It was quick, i loved being able to adjust keyboards, etc. Bur I really didn't need all that customizability. And I am not interested in tinkering anymore, The i5 gas been perfect for me. It stands out as the best hardware on the market bar none. Their are still some minor issues with iOS 6, but i know they will be addressed shortly. Buy the iPhone.

jennaBaby

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
gee.. i wonder which phone the iPhone forum users will recommend...

iPhone 5! ^_______^ immensely happy with mine!

---------- Post Merged at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:33 PM ----------

gee.. i wonder which phone the iPhone forum users will recommend...

iPhone 5! ^_______^ immensely happy with mine!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73