Iphone 4 To 5 Then Back To 4

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Some of you might have read that I returned my 16GB iPhone 5 on Tuesday because I found that I was going to go through the memory pretty quick. After camping out in the mall for 12 hours, I should have bought a 32GB version instead. First of all let me start by saying that I love the iPhone 5. Awesome phone! It blows my 4 out of the water! So much faster with everything it does... including draining the battery. Starts up quicker, performs operations much faster, feels better but... I can almost watch the matter drain. I can do less with my iPhone 5 and see the battery go down faster than my 4 would. I haven't done an apples to apples comparison between the two, Well, except for speed. The iPhone 5 smoked the 4. But, after using the 4 for 2 year and then using the 5 for close to a month, the batter does drain faster. What can you expect though? If you hammer on a car that has 600hp, it's going to burn more gas than a car that has 400 (most of the time). So sometimes you have to pay for performance.

Would I get another one? Hell yeah!!! I hope to pick up a 32 gig in the morning. It is worth it!!!

edwinmiller

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Apple has released an official guideline for better battery management and you can find it here (forums.imore.com/iphone-5-forum/239730-iphone-5-battery-management.html) so why not do last try before getting another one if problem is solved, you can save big money. Many have complained about the drain of battery rapidly but it is not battery?s internal issue as Apple think and that?s why Apple?s engineers released pretty good guideline for increasing battery life.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro