If I exchange my iPhone 5 will I receive a refurbished unit or a new device?
I got my iPhone 5 on Friday, and I've compared it to other iPhone 5's, and mine seems to have a rattle sound occur after my phone vibrates (it's really annoying- especially if my phone vibrates during a call). I bought the phone off contract so paid the full $800, so I'm wondering if I'll receive a new unit or refurbished if I go to swap it out?
- 10-17-2012, 09:36 PM #2
- 10-17-2012, 11:00 PM #3
- 10-18-2012, 08:11 AM #4
Re: If I exchange my iPhone 5 will I receive a refurbished unit or a new device?
Highly unlikely you will get refurb at this point in time. For them to have refurbs, they have to send the damaged phones back to China, fix them, and then bring them back again. Since Apple is not going to send them one at a time, and instead wait for thousands, if not tens of thousands or perhaps even more, to send back to the factory for refurbishing, it's a pretty safe bet they don't have any yet.
- By mkk255 in forum iOS 5Replies: 8Last Post: 03-13-2012, 12:56 PM
- By mkk255 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2012, 01:28 PM
- By chippy19977 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2010, 08:43 AM
- By xultar in forum Original iPadReplies: 6Last Post: 06-13-2010, 10:20 AM
- By pacdamac9 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2010, 02:04 PM