Random super fast battery drain
So this morning I took my phone off the charger at 100% when I woke up. Within 15 minutes of limited Internet use, I was down to 96% and its been fading fast. Barely any use and I'm down to 88% just 2 hours later. Usually it takes much longer to drain. Just typing this post has dropped it by 2%.
Anyone else experience this, and what should I do? I don't think I changed any of my settings between yesterday and today. It's really strange.
- 10-16-2012, 07:39 AM #2
Re: Random super fast battery drain
Have you loaded up a new app since this started, which could be the culprit? You could try to reset all settings AND reset network settings - this may help. The only thing is after you do both, you will have to reset your ringtones, etc. and put in your wifi info again as well. all of your data will STAY intact - nothing as far as that goes will be lost. Some people ask and get concerned about it, so in case you didn't know thats why i wanted to mention it.
- By Dome in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 8Last Post: 07-13-2012, 10:24 AM
- By matchboxconfessional in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 03-02-2011, 02:26 PM
- By MetsFan_VI in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2010, 01:38 PM
- By Newbie13 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2009, 08:27 PM
- By JustinHorn in forum iPhone 4Replies: 51Last Post: 12-10-2008, 10:09 AM