Maybe I should have got a 32GB instead of a 16...

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I didn't realize how much memory I used in my iPhone 4 until just after I bought the 5. There was less than 1GB left. I set the 5 up as new, picked the old programs that I wanted on this one, didn't move the 3300 pictures over, kind of careful with what I download. Checked it tonight, 9GB left.

If I really need to, anyway to get a 32GB at the discounted price then sell this one and do I lose the $ that I paid for Apple Care? I recently bought an iPad (32GB). I think I might be able to get one under that number then switch the phone numbers? Ok, maybe I'm stuck if I download to much.

agentmobile

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
If u have AT&T u have 30 days from when u got the iPhone to exchange it. I already did that I exchanged my 16 for a 32 and everything's cool now I feel comfortable to download whatever. If u can't do the exchange to on Craigslist and post saying you'll trade a 16GB+Cash for a 32GB. Next year ill probably get a 64

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Just do what I do use iCloud and with video and pics every so often I transfer them to my iPad 64 gig .. So it frees space I also use iTunes Match so I can have all my music but only download what I listen too and every so often wipe the music off my phone that has been download ..

I don't find it a in convince cuz I only clear it once every couple months

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Oh yeah!!! I just looked at my receipt. I have AT&T, bought it from the Apple Store. Latest return date is Oct 21st. I think I'll be there tomorrow. For the extra $100.00, I think it will be worth doubling the storage. Especially with everything syncing and apps getting bigger in size. I'll go through that 9 gig before my 2 years are up (probably before a year).

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I called Apple tonight. Spoke with a few reps there that directed me to AT&T. What it comes down to is... I need to contact an AT&T store to let them know that I want to return the phone because of buyer's remorse. Let them know that I then want to purchase a 32GB phone. If they have one in stock, I am good to go. If not, ask if they will allow me to keep my current 16GB version until the 32 comes in. If they say yes, great. If not. I guess I can go back to my 4 for a few weeks or, see what happens with the 16. The main thing is to make sure they will take it back and reverse the upgrade so it can be applied to the new phone. I was told to goto AT&T first because they offer the upgrade and need to back it out. If it was a straight out purchase, then Apple could take care of it and make the call if I can hold onto the current phone until the new one comes in.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods