Need me to call your local Apple Store for you to check on the availability of the iPhone 5?

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Need me to call your local Apple Store, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, Best Buy, Target, WalMart, RadioShack, or any other store that you know that is carrying the new iPhone 5? There is only one restriction: I am ONLY able to call stores in the United States.

Leave a reply here with your store name and zip code. I will reply to you within 1 week.

LET THE REPLIES BEGINNNNN!!!!!!!!

---------- Post Merged at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Le bump

---------- Post Merged at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Bump

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Need me to call your local Apple Store, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, Best Buy, Target, WalMart, RadioShack, or any other store that you know that is carrying the new iPhone 5? There is only one restriction: I am ONLY able to call stores in the United States.

Leave a reply here with your store name and zip code. I will reply to you within 1 week.

---------- Post Merged at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Le bump

---------- Post Merged at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Bump

I applaud you for doing that:) it's not just that some people don't like calling, certain people can't call. Either they Are deaf, mute or have a speech impediment and aren't comfortable talking on the phone with people. As easy as it may be for someone to say " just call them yourselves" for people who have stuttering problems it may be a difficult task to even talk to someone on the phone.

Thanks for doing what your doing even if it is as simple as just calling for people who may not have the time or who cant call for whatever reason.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

I applaud you for doing that:) it's not just that some people don't like calling, certain people can't call. Either they Are deaf, mute or have a speech impediment and aren't comfortable talking on the phone with people. As easy as it may be for someone to say " just call them yourselves" for people who have stuttering problems it may be a difficult task to even talk to someone on the phone.

Thanks for doing what your doing even if it is as simple as just calling for people who may not have the time or who cant call for whatever reason.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73