Battery usage time blank

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
dy6e5yju.jpg

This has happened a couple times I know sometimes it happens when phone it full charged then stops charging over night etc but today I made sure I pulled it off as soon as it hit 100

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/15/dy6e5yju.jpg

This has happened a couple times I know sometimes it happens when phone it full charged then stops charging over night etc but today I made sure I pulled it off as soon as it hit 100

I've never seen that because it was on the charger too long or stopped charging overnight, etc... I have seen it when you restart the phone (home/sleep button til it reboots)... and it stays blank until you charge it fully again... or when I was in my JB phase, respringing would also cause the usage/standby times to disappear.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I've never seen that because it was on the charger too long or stopped charging overnight, etc... I have seen it when you restart the phone (home/sleep button til it reboots)... and it stays blank until you charge it fully again... or when I was in my JB phase, respringing would also cause the usage/standby times to disappear.

Ahhh the restart did it lol ... I swear the other day It did it also and I didn't restart but maybe I did .... Interesting lol I'm not complaining because my battery is like 9 hours usage so I knew there had to be a reason
Thanks for the knowledge .. Learn something new everyday

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen