Show us your iPhone5 LOCK Screen

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Im wondering why there is so many Verizon Users here?

Well in my case, I split time between three states and after spending twelve plus years with the rest, Big Red is the best for me. They are the strongest on LI, where I spend most of my time.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Well in my case, I split time between three states and after spending twelve plus years with the rest, Big Red is the best for me. They are the strongest on LI, where I spend most of my time.

I See.. But doesn't AT&T have good coverage nationwide? Or T-Mobile?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I See.. But doesn't AT&T have good coverage nationwide? Or T-Mobile?

Not always. Matter of fact my mom and sis are on Tmobile and have had no working phone or data coverage since Weds when the storm hit. At&t is not as strong here in LI. Decent coverage in Charlotte though. VZ has never failed me there and I am a three yr customer to date.

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Not always. Matter of fact my mom and sis are on Tmobile and have had no working phone or data coverage since Weds when the storm hit. At&t is not as strong here in LI. Decent coverage in Charlotte though. VZ has never failed me there and I am a three yr customer to date.

Hmm I see.. Only downside to Verizon is that they charge for incoming text messages (0.05) for roaming. Comparing to AT&T and T-Mobile and others don't charge it's free.. It's positive if your travel outside the country like I do which could save you money rather than 0.05 for doing nothing.

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Hmm I see.. Only downside to Verizon is that they charge for incoming text messages (0.05) for roaming. Comparing to AT&T and T-Mobile and others don't charge it's free.. It's positive if your travel outside the country like I do which could save you money rather than 0.05 for doing nothing.

I dont travel internationally. I also have a custom plan and discounts. But if I travel overseas, I would likely get a local sim to use until I get back. Seems easier imo.

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I dont travel internationally. I also have a custom plan and discounts. But if I travel overseas, I would likely get a local sim to use until I get back. Seems easier imo.

That's true.. But I like to keep my original #.. And keep data off..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR