Horrible Camera

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
The iPhone 5's rear camera is nothing that's going to make me do jumping jacks in the backyard. The front facing is impressive though.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
That isn't saying much, the Nexus has a lousy camera. The SGS3 has a bad ass camera both on front and rear. My brother has a I-Phone 5 and I think the SGS3 has a better camera. The difference is hard to tell but sometimes the I-Phone has funny tints and blur to the pictures.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
"Horrible" is a bit much for one of the best smartphone cameras. It edges out the GS3 in my opinion and the new Nokia Lumia 920 is said to edge out the iPhone 5. Those seem to be the top 3.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I think the OP must not know how to snap a picture. The camera on this thing is better than most point an shoot cameras with higher MP counts.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with the camera.

This pic is low light without the flash & I think it looks pretty good!!! BTW: this is the hotel shuttle for the day that was taking us to headquarters lol #PARTYBUSImageUploadedByTapatalk1350234208.754713.jpg

BasalOna

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi...I just want to confirm on thing with you guys...does iphone 5 have a floating lens in the camera? Because, My iphone 5 rattle when when you tap near to camera and the same rattle sound is coming when you keep the phone on something. May forums are telling different opinions.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Hi...I just want to confirm on thing with you guys...does iphone 5 have a floating lens in the camera? Because, My iphone 5 rattle when when you tap near to camera and the same rattle sound is coming when you keep the phone on something. May forums are telling different opinions.

Yes. It's the internal focus mechanism in the camera. My 4s did it also. It's normal.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2