I sometimes connect my iphone to the power adapter and it doesnt charge at all. I remove the usb from the wall adapter put it in the macbook an still no response what so ever. The only way it charged and got back to normal is when i flipped the lightning jack! Has anyone experience the same issue? Do u think i have a cable issue?
Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.
- 10-10-2012, 05:44 PM #2
- 10-10-2012, 05:45 PM #3
- By clayface in forum iPhone 5Replies: 16Last Post: 01-09-2013, 10:58 PM
- By WoodenStick in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2012, 08:15 AM
- By zkyevolved in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2010, 12:59 AM
- By shadyjeff91 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2010, 05:35 PM
- By TwinTurbo350z in forum iPhone 4Replies: 22Last Post: 07-10-2007, 12:37 PM