I dropped it...

count123

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Yup, 19 days later and I finally dropped it, and yep it's bruised. Not happy! Taktik or Lifeproof please hurry up!

count123

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
ouch... that sucks. the screen is ok tho?

Screen is ok. It landed perfectly flat screen down. Was afraid to turn it over. Would have been horrible had the screen cracked. Kinda like the girl who has sex one time and gets pregnant... Horrible

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
OP, I feel your pain.

I already accidentally dropped mine from waist height onto a concrete floor. However, pretty much straight out of the box a screen protector and case go on so absolutely no damage to the phone and a slight scuff to a cheap case. Fine by me.

count123

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
OP, I feel your pain.

I already accidentally dropped mine from waist height onto a concrete floor. However, pretty much straight out of the box a screen protector and case go on so absolutely no damage to the phone and a slight scuff to a cheap case. Fine by me.

I was trying to hold out to buy the one case that this phone will remain in until its time to sell. But looks like i may go the cheap case route till my case comes out.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I was trying to hold out to buy the one case that this phone will remain in until its time to sell. But looks like i may go the cheap case route till my case comes out.

Yep, I thought the same as you. My current case isn't the one I want the phone to end up in but has already paid for itself by shielding the phone from what could potentially have been a nasty drop.

count123

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
How bad is bruised?

In all honesty not bad at all. The unknowing eye may not recognize it. However I now have testimony about the paint chipping that has been such a hot topic.

It was the classic phone on the lap while exiting vehicle drop. Nothing to major but several nicks resulted all around the edge of the front face.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
This is the 1st iPHONE I put a case on. After hearing about the ease at which the aluminum case scratches I decided to put a case on. Sorry for your accident. Again thank heavens the screen didn't crack.

michikade#AC

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I did something similar. The MINUTE I put on my Speck Candyshell case, it slipped on the countertop and straight to the floor. Facepalm.

Luckily I see no damage to the phone itself, just a little scratch in my case. I don't know what would have happened had it been naked - the way it landed could have caused shattering. Yikes!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

TalkingDeer

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Similarly, I accidentally pulled on mine while it was connected to my laptop. It flew into the wall. My screen protector took the blow and cracked, but I overnighted a cheap case from ebay right after that

nubgen

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I dropped mine too, on my birthday few days ago. Had one too many drinks. No screen damage. Just a nick in the corner and a few minor very light scuffs on the bottom back.

Such a sad horrible feeling...

bgesullo

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear about the drop, but glad that the screen is okay! I am thinking about putting mine in an Otterbox Defender for now just for this reason

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods