- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Hi guys, I had an iPhone 4S on AT&T and upgraded to the 5 on Verizon a few weeks ago. I usually turn my phone off while I am sleeping and sometimes people send me texts while the phone is off. With my 4S on AT&T the timestamp would be the time that the message was sent by the other person but now it shows the time that I actually get the message (the time that I turn the phone back on). Is this because of Verizon? Have any of you guys noticed it?
Thanks for the help!
- 10-10-2012, 12:06 PM #2
- By CHAM89 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 03-23-2011, 01:13 PM
- By NINnerd in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2010, 02:44 PM
- By imcleaner in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 42Last Post: 06-11-2010, 02:22 PM
- By braj in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2007, 02:11 PM
- By cmaier in forum iPhone 4Replies: 20Last Post: 07-09-2007, 04:19 PM