Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    190 Global Posts

Default Anyone else still waiting for their pre-ordered iPhone5 from Best Buy?

I ordered my White Verizon 32Gb phone on Sept 14th and am still waiting...
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    5,570 Global Posts

Default Re: Anyone else still waiting for their pre-ordered iPhone5 from Best Buy?

You probably feel a bit silly at this point. Would you preorder from them again?
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,217 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

Default Re: Anyone else still waiting for their pre-ordered iPhone5 from Best Buy?

What's the hold up? Have they given you any information as to when it will arrive? I'd complain until i had definitive answers or my money back so i could just walk into an Apple store and buy one.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

I ordered mine the Sunday after preorders opened up from vzw. Received it on 9/28. It is a 32gb black, but shouldn't take that much longer. I would have already been on the phone getting a status.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,835 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

Quote Originally Posted by scottdoc View Post
    I ordered my White Verizon 32Gb phone on Sept 14th and am still waiting...
    Wow ya I would tell them to kiss it
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts

Nope never again. I walked to apple store a day after official release and got it. No lines and in stock. While best buy still says waiting. Apple store is the way to go.
    iPhone Nanite

same here i had a pre order but walked into apple store got it day or release and canceled my preorder
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    190 Global Posts

Oddly, a few hours after I posted this thread, I got notice that they had my phone at the store. The main reason why I stuck with Best Buy through all of this is because I had a $50 off a phone upgrade coupon. Also, my credit card offers 5% off at Best Buy this quarter. So, I got the phone for $237.50 instead of $300. (Plus 2% off via reward zone points = $231.50 final price). That price was certainly worth the wait, in my opinion.