Launching the multitask tray

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
About two weeks ago I downloaded a third party app that sets brightness to a specific level for me. It worked great, but was not updated for iOS 6. I didn't think it was a big deal. After launching the app and using it. I double clicked my home button to access other apps. I notice the tray takes long to open. it is not instant. So I set up as new.. Everything was dandy again. As of today I'm noticing the same thing happening except I did not download or install apps not modified for iOS 6.. So I have an issue and it is annoying. Why is this happening?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
What is your setting for "Home click speed" that would be something to check.. Make sure it's on default.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
What app were you trying to use when you first noticed the problem?

I think i understood your statement at the end correctly, but are you saying that you did not reinstall this app again upon restore?

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I did not mess with that setting this time around. last time I did I set it back to default. and Sean yes I did not reinstall the brightness app this time around. The app was BrightSwitch. I'm using Quick Brightness and its updated for iOS 6 and the iPhone 5.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
The multitask tray on my jailbroken iPhone 4 works instantly. No speed intensifier or any of that garbage. I'm all about performance. Exiting apps on the iPhone 5 is at a normal speed it is just the tray.. Can it be software?

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
Nether the less I'm setting up as new for the third time....

And the tray opens up fast again from setting up as new.

Last edited:

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I found a fix. Not sure it will last though. I went into settings then general and scrolled down to reset. I then rest all settings. This cleared my issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73