So, anyone using a Straighttalk sim in the Five yet?
I know they don't have nano sims yet, but the regulars can be cut down. I am just curious. I have Verizon but the building I am working in for now just SUCKS for Verizon coverage. The AT&T folks seem to do better so I thought about trying the straight talk sim out to see if I get good enough signal to switch over.
So, just curious if anyone else has tried yet?
- 10-10-2012, 07:41 AM #2
- 11-15-2012, 09:08 PM #4
- By bbueding in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2012, 01:52 AM
- By iLoveiPhones in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 16Last Post: 12-09-2008, 09:19 AM
- By nme_uk in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-24-2008, 08:57 AM
- By Frozen001 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 11-17-2008, 04:39 PM
- By smileyboy in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2008, 02:38 AM