Is there a way to set my Bluetooth headset as a default when I connect it. I connect my plantronics headset when I get in my car, when I make a call, I have to choose to use my headset instead of it automatically using it after connecting.
- 10-09-2012, 08:18 PM #2
- 10-09-2012, 08:31 PM #3
- 10-09-2012, 09:25 PM #6
On my 2011 maxima and wife 2012 quest...we can dial out from our phones or steering wheel. As soon as you turn on ignition phones connects to vehicle's Bluetooth within seconds. Usually by the time I've put on my seatbelt and put car on D Bluetooth is ready. Both of our cars have push to start so the start time and connection to Bluetooth is fast.
...on iPhone5/iOS6 via Tapatalk...
- By mindfrost82 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-29-2012, 02:30 PM
- By anthonyhayde in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2009, 09:44 AM
- By thebeast3203 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2009, 04:06 PM
- By quickdo in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2009, 07:26 AM
- By wmaddict in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2008, 07:24 AM