App Store Updates not refreshing
Am I the only one that in order to check for app updates on my iphone 5 or iPad 3 (all running ios 6) I have to quit the App Store on each device and then relaunch it to display any new updates?
It doesn't seem to refresh on its own if I am searching on the App Store or have it sitting in the bottom multitasking dock. I have to manually close it and reopen it every time to check of there are new app updates?
Any advice or feedback would be hugely welcomed!
- 10-09-2012, 04:53 PM #2
Re: App Store Updates not refreshing
Don't know what caused it to happen but have a hunch it was to do with items that cannot be downloaded again (ie iphone manual from apple that is no longer on the iBooks store). Managed somehow to get that number removed from the purchased tab.
- By papersdelvino in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 11-05-2013, 07:50 AM
- By p2kart in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2011, 07:33 PM
- By igorsky in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 12-04-2009, 01:26 PM
- By rknowlt in forum iPhone 4Replies: 22Last Post: 03-08-2009, 04:11 AM
- By trentandrews in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2009, 12:44 AM