- 10-31-2012, 01:33 PM #102
- 10-31-2012, 01:54 PM #103
- 10-31-2012, 10:33 PM #104
- 10-31-2012, 10:39 PM #105
- 11-01-2012, 12:23 AM #106
- 11-01-2012, 12:27 AM #107
- 11-01-2012, 01:55 AM #108
- 11-01-2012, 09:51 PM #109
- 11-01-2012, 10:19 PM #110
- 11-01-2012, 10:23 PM #111
- 11-01-2012, 10:29 PM #112
Much needed UI refresh
There are several factors to Apple's success. Some people buy Apple products for the things you mentioned as well as some of the things not mentioned such as reputation, keeping up with the Jones' and image. Yet, there is no denying that Apple products are well made, simple to use and well supported and those three things play a major role in Apple maintaining its popularity and success, in my opinion.
Last edited by JustMe'D; 11-01-2012 at 10:42 PM.
- 11-01-2012, 11:14 PM #113
Re: Much needed UI refresh
Reputation plays a huge role in their continued success. It's one thing to make a good product and have it sell exceptionally well. It's another to be looked at as an iconic and highly desired brand for as long as Apple has. I still can't wait until we see what the iPhone will look like in two years. Apple keeps raising the bar.
- By Hammer in forum iPhone 5Replies: 64Last Post: 02-23-2012, 02:50 PM
- By dkarate in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2011, 07:05 PM
- By timchen in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2011, 05:07 AM
- By jables in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 11-17-2010, 08:30 AM
- By whatever7 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 16Last Post: 01-10-2007, 12:05 AM