Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes
    iMore Elite

2,761 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,945 Global Posts

Default Re: So is complaining always met with closed minds ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Irving View Post
    highrisedrifter, you replies were good APART from the fact my compaint on section 3 was the RESPONSE from Apple, not the reported problem, again, It's the FACTUAL repsonse from your overlords blaming the USER not the product for the fault, but thnaks for the rest oiff your response, I'm sure you were aiming for humour, it came kinda close to a chuckle but I'm sure with practise you can raise the bar on your responses
    Nope, not intending on raising a chuckle at all but I think I will take your thinly veiled insult as a compliment though. My world seems so much nicer than your bitter and twisted one.

Factual response form my overlords... You know my wife then?
    Yankez likes this.
    iPhone Intermediate

279 Posts
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts

Default So is complaining always met with closed minds ?

Quote Originally Posted by big9erfan View Post
    If the phone isn't doing it for you, don't get it. It's as simple as that. Vote with your wallet.

- Purple Haze: You can see it when you're taking the picture, it's not like it shows up after you take it. When I sit and play with it I can get it to happen ( as can everyone ), but I have to work at it and get the light to hit just right.

- Dropping Wifi & bad battery? Not an issue for me in the slightest. Take it to Apple and have them look at it or replace it.

- Scratching / Denting: Don't drop your $600 piece of hardware...or if you think you might, maybe slap a little case on it..it's what I did.
    You Nailed it..... I got my for 399$ subsidized but rather than pay 849$ Full Retail price 64GB i still have mine in pristine condition in an Otterbox case. Sometimes the simple are complicated....
    iMore Genius

10,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts

Default Re: So is complaining always met with closed minds ?

Alright children. I've had enough.

We all know this is an Apple(ish) site and we can expect the occasional anti-Apple person to come in here ... for whatever reason.

I've spent too much time this morning deleting posts that had NOTHING to do with the thread, and merely accuse some poster of being some returning troll.

So new rule - stay on topic. If you think it's a troll thread, report it or ignore it. If you attack the poster, you are the one who will wind up being banned. This childishness stops now.
    Fausty82, kch50428 and redbeard like this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12