So is complaining always met with closed minds ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple4ever2011

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Troll.....
Troll....
Troll....
Nonetheless.... You have 1 issue... And Said issue in a non issue. Haze happens with even the best high end cameras... Everything else you stated is 3 party hearsay and not an issue you are having. You heard from a friend..... Ok well I hope you hear of a different forum.... This is iMore...it pretty much explains itself in the name....Good Day to you....no reply needed.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Some people have valid complaints...others are just being whiney little piss ants. The latter of the two seems to be the more common type on the forums lately, but it's ok, we know that the dust settles after about a month or so, and then the conversations become more fruitful, informative, and those with valid complaints get more positive feedback and assistance (or support).

Don't let the door hit ya.

I'm personally just happy i don't have one of these terrible versions of the iPhone you guys keep some how finding...lmao. Mine works perfectly!

Hahaha.. I wasnt refering to you on my previous post though.. =)

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
If the phone isn't doing it for you, don't get it. It's as simple as that. Vote with your wallet.

- Purple Haze: You can see it when you're taking the picture, it's not like it shows up after you take it. When I sit and play with it I can get it to happen ( as can everyone ), but I have to work at it and get the light to hit just right.

- Dropping Wifi & bad battery? Not an issue for me in the slightest. Take it to Apple and have them look at it or replace it.

- Scratching / Denting: Don't drop your $600 piece of hardware...or if you think you might, maybe slap a little case on it..it's what I did.

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Some people have valid complaints...others are just being whiney little piss ants. The latter of the two seems to be the more common type on the forums lately, but it's ok, we know that the dust settles after about a month or so, and then the conversations become more fruitful, informative, and those with valid complaints get more positive feedback and assistance (or support).
I sure hope the dust settles soon. I personally don't own a 5 but that's only because I'm locked into contract. The whiney piss and moans I hope end soon. I kinda of doubt it everytime I turn around someone is posting a 20,000 word blog post if nit picks, a podcast week after week of gripes, forum posts out the wazoo because its not a god phone. Geeze at least with android another phone to about is just right around the corner so at least the complaining stays fresh. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's really not even the complaints that get the harsh responses...it's the people that go online, read one of a thousand reports about some random issue that has been hyped up all over the internet, and then they capitalize on it as if that is the sole thing that people should be concerned with when buying an iPhone. A perfect example is the purple fringing issue on the iPhone 5's camera...is this a legit complaint? Sure! I mean you have to really try to make it do it, and chances are out of 100 pictures you would take normally, less than 5% of them would experience this problem, but you have people that come on here and post something like "I had a picture with purple fringing, this phone is complete crap, and apple should be ashamed of themselves, i will never buy an Apple product again...thank god for Samsung." (or something along those lines).

The OP is a perfect example of the kind of idiocy that will hopefully vanish in the coming weeks.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
highrisedrifter, you replies were good APART from the fact my compaint on section 3 was the RESPONSE from Apple, not the reported problem, again, It's the FACTUAL repsonse from your overlords blaming the USER not the product for the fault, but thnaks for the rest oiff your response, I'm sure you were aiming for humour, it came kinda close to a chuckle but I'm sure with practise you can raise the bar on your responses

Nope, not intending on raising a chuckle at all but I think I will take your thinly veiled insult as a compliment though. My world seems so much nicer than your bitter and twisted one.

Factual response form my overlords... You know my wife then?

Apple4ever2011

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
If the phone isn't doing it for you, don't get it. It's as simple as that. Vote with your wallet.

- Purple Haze: You can see it when you're taking the picture, it's not like it shows up after you take it. When I sit and play with it I can get it to happen ( as can everyone ), but I have to work at it and get the light to hit just right.

- Dropping Wifi & bad battery? Not an issue for me in the slightest. Take it to Apple and have them look at it or replace it.

- Scratching / Denting: Don't drop your $600 piece of hardware...or if you think you might, maybe slap a little case on it..it's what I did.

You Nailed it..... I got my for 399$ subsidized but rather than pay 849$ Full Retail price 64GB i still have mine in pristine condition in an Otterbox case. Sometimes the simple are complicated....

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Alright children. I've had enough.

We all know this is an Apple(ish) site and we can expect the occasional anti-Apple person to come in here ... for whatever reason.

I've spent too much time this morning deleting posts that had NOTHING to do with the thread, and merely accuse some poster of being some returning troll.

So new rule - stay on topic. If you think it's a troll thread, report it or ignore it. If you attack the poster, you are the one who will wind up being banned. This childishness stops now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods