- 114 Posts
iPhone brand reached it's pinnacle of success
That's all folks! is a phrase that comes to mind when I think about Apple going forward. All existing products aside. Apple's shareholders are in for a rude awakening in the coming months. The stock price can rest at a comfy spot, but don't get too comfortable. Reports are coming out and people are talking: the Apple brand, excluding MacBooks, iPads and Cloud services have reached their full potential.
It's not so much as that people actually ran out of ideas for the brand. No, not at all, it's just that the iPhone is already an established commodity. It fulfilled it's purpose, it brought us into the next generation. And Tim Cook has already told us that they cannot be the leaders of the entire mobile world. iPhones will continue to sell. Like they always do. But Apple has gobbled up so much of the market that 5 million sold in a weekend is normal.
For their phone, that is. That's just normal day to day business.
Last edited by metrion; 10-08-2012 at 11:00 PM.
- 10-08-2012, 10:55 PM #2
- 10-08-2012, 10:59 PM #3
- 10-08-2012, 11:05 PM #4
- By xintelinsanex in forum iPhone 4Replies: 18Last Post: 06-08-2008, 11:17 PM
- By CoolCowiesClan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 20Last Post: 06-05-2008, 01:30 PM
- By gadgetfreaky in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2008, 07:35 AM
- By Djhyper66 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 07-11-2007, 04:14 PM
- By oalvarez in forum iPhone 4Replies: 35Last Post: 06-29-2007, 05:17 PM