Did you get insurance on your iPhone 5?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Are you shelling out the 9.99 a month on for the iPhone 5 insurances?

And if you didn't, are you afraid of breaking your iPhone?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Verizon's insurance(Asurion) this time because 1 year of Applecare is included(I usually only keep my phones for a year, so this works for me) & Asurion offers coverage for lost or stolen iPhones.

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Apple care+ is a way better deal, so I opted for that. Had android phones before, and didn't really have any options with asurion.

michikade#AC

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I've only had to insurance replace one phone in the past 10 years. But when I did have to, not having a loaner phone was torture.

I'm more interested in the peace of mind. Best Buy offers better service than the corporate sprint stores in my area from experience.

Besides, chances are I'll probably have a different phone by the time the warranty expires anyway ;)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
My buddy used them he has been waiting 3 weeks for his phone back lol

That's a fact, my son got his iPhone 4S with Best Buy and they talked him into getting their plan. Well he left it on the top of his vehicle getting gas one day. What he picked up about 30 minutes later was not useable. Nonetheless they put him through hoops to replace that phone. After about a week they finally replaced it. AppleCare + he would have gotten it within a few minutes of going to the store. Also that BB plan is expensive over the same period of time.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm using Verizon's insurance(Asurion) this time because 1 year of Applecare is included(I usually only keep my phones for a year, so this works for me) & Asurion offers coverage for lost or stolen iPhones.

That's a good deal but Verizon can't get another dime from me than what they already get. Lol

CandyBean

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Nope, no insurance. Didn't for my iPhone 4 and used it perfectly with no issues for 2 years. I guess it's like that with all insurance.. I feel like I don't need it cuz I will be careful so didn't get it. But my tune will probably change when something DOES happen. lol!

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
With the people who have insurance how do you think it will affect you with the current iPhone shortage going on right now on the iPhone 5 through Verizon's asurion if you lost your phone broke it or whatever do you think you'd get one next day? Or would you be stuck waiting 3-4 weeks like everyone else?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711