- 01-26-2013, 01:08 AM #76
- 01-26-2013, 08:40 AM #77
- 01-27-2013, 10:58 AM #78
Did you get insurance on your iPhone 5?
I have AppleCare+ also. The insurance through Verizon was just way too expensive and Square Trade is not available in my state. The only bad thing is the nearest Apple store is over an hour away, but if something happened to my phone, it would be totally worth it to go there and get it taken care of.
- 01-27-2013, 07:23 PM #79
- By appleater in forum iPhone 4Replies: 14Last Post: 04-06-2011, 04:51 AM
- By Jactory in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 25Last Post: 03-23-2010, 07:03 PM
- By ivantwilliams in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2009, 09:01 AM
- By EnterpriseGlobe in forum iPhone 4Replies: 60Last Post: 06-03-2009, 10:14 AM
- By Libuff in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2008, 09:22 AM