Backorders shipping?

gopowercat#AC

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my phone on 9/21 (not sure why I waited to do it, but that is in the past).

Received notification that it will ship on or before 10/19. Based on past history, I'm guessing before that date, but my quesiton is .....

Has anyone received notification that their backordered order has shipped?

Thanks.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my phone on 9/21 (not sure why I waited to do it, but that is in the past).

Received notification that it will ship on or before 10/19. Based on past history, I'm guessing before that date, but my quesiton is .....

Has anyone received notification that their backordered order has shipped?

Thanks.

Stay with the notification date and I bet you will get another one before the first dae you got that it shipped. You could inquire from where you ordered it to just get an update.

I do have 2 friends that I spoke to today in fact that was in your situation and just got emails from Apple that their iPhone 5 just shipped today with a tracking number from Fed Ex.

gopowercat#AC

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies!

I did get an email this morning saying it was shipping.

Now .... just waiting for the tracking number so I can meet the FedEx guy at the door.

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
You might want to check back. I got the emails finally this morning and have the tracking #. The sucky part is I will be flying out the day it is suppose to arrive so I won't even get it until Sunday when I get back...grrr!!

speedy00002

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 9/23/2012 and shipping date says 10/19. I have checked today and nothing. I hope it comes sooner, i wish this Friday but don't think so.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods