10pm Ordering Works :)

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I have been trying for 64G. Tonight I plan to,try for 32 and see if that helps.

---------- Post Merged at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Try eBay.

PlainEnvelopes

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Have it in your cart ready to go at 9:55, and keep checking. I had mine checked out by 10:02, and the stores were all out by 10:05.

I did the same thing been trying to get the phone for two weeks now. Gave the 10pm order a try for two nights and got it. It is the not the closest store to me, but i can handle a 45 min drive. Going to pick it up after classes tonight

kpxstar9

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
You have to enter it because that's how the phones sim gets associated to your number.

my account type at vzw isnt supported by apple (not getting into the details of that) and it tells me to contact vzw. if i can order the phone @ retail w/o having to enter my acct information then i can simply call vzw after i get the phone to have the sim activated.

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
my account type at vzw isnt supported by apple (not getting into the details of that) and it tells me to contact vzw. if i can order the phone @ retail w/o having to enter my acct information then i can simply call vzw after i get the phone to have the sim activated.

You can't. They will not sell you a phone unless the sale is associated with an account.

DrTinyCat

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

I bet you have a business account, correct? If so, I'm in the same situation, which really sucks. It seems pretty unfair that business accounts are excluded from being able to order directly through Apple.com and taking advantage of in store pick up.

mikeydooodie

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
last night was my first try(my vzw upgrade isnt until 10/10 but i tried apple and they will let me do it a few days earlier unlike vzw) but anyway. I have everything set up in my cart. 10:01 rolls it says in stock at the west 14th street apple store im rushing through to finish and whats messed up is it asks me for the 3 digits on the back of the card. the 45 seconds it took me to run get my card and plug it in. it was gone already. damn. ill try again tonight lol but i realized today was a holiday so who knows what they got, if any, of shipments today

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I bet you have a business account, correct? If so, I'm in the same situation, which really sucks. It seems pretty unfair that business accounts are excluded from being able to order directly through Apple.com and taking advantage of in store pick up.

Are you talking about accounts that get a discount, or actual legitimate business accounts?

kpxstar9

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Are you talking about accounts that get a discount, or actual legitimate business accounts?

He is referring to a corporate liable account (federal tax id instead of. SSN) whereas I'm referring to a vzw employee account

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2