10pm Ordering Works :)

tlgem

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Just tried the pickup ordering at 10 pm at exactly 10:00 & got the same results as the past few days No Stock :(
Then less then 10 minuets later I decided to watch the Steve Jobs tribute video again (you have to watch it before you can get to the apple site) &
I decided to try the pickup order again & drum roll IT WORKED they actually had the 16 gig iphones at all 3 stores
So I picked the store closest to me hit update & it gave me a banner that said there were none at that store (its not april 1st and this is not funny :)
Someone beat me by seconds
So I quickly picked the next store & BINGO it went through

Currently waiting for the verification email / text for my 16gig black iphone full retail

Just wanted to let people Know the 10pm pickup system does work
If it doesnt show right at 10 keep trying. When / if it comes up grab it quick they will disappear quickly

Im in the Cleveland Ohio area

JNHohol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
It "can" work ;) I'm in the Pacific NW and I couldn't find one for two weeks. I did find a 32 GB AT&T in white once so I had faith it wasn't just broken but I wanted a 64GB. Best thing to do is keep persistence, call around daily and see who has what and check the Apple Store app every night. Stores get unexpected shipments and you never know what will pop up. I was very lucky and found a black 64GB at my local AT&T store.

tqmcguire

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I love the 10 PM ordering deal. Enjoying my 2nd night as an iPhone 5 owner. :) Simple process and near-instant gratification.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I got one tonight too. Not the closest store but not bad. I also haven't seen a pickup email yet. It says processing. So excited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

doitlarge

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
Do you have to input all your carrier info and whatnot before you can see if there actually is any stock near you?

*Edit: Nevermind...got it.

tlgem

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Glad to here people are starting to get their iphones :)
Im REALLY glad I didnt give up & do the standard order i would be really pissed right now
This system is great when it works till then its pretty confusing & frustrating

KarrieLyne

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Yep! Just did this on Tuesday and picked up my shiny new iPhone 5 on Wednesday. Got my email about 8:30 the morning after I ordered! :) Congrats!

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine today @ 9:58 pm. Good thing I was patient and kept trying every night instead of getting it shipped and waiting a month for it. :)

Im Just dRe

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Why is everybody getting lucky but me I've been trying but nothing but ill try again tonight I've called local radio shacks and a lot of them said they may get some shipment in this up coming week so ill see

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Why is everybody getting lucky but me I've been trying but nothing but ill try again tonight I've called local radio shacks and a lot of them said they may get some shipment in this up coming week so ill see

Have it in your cart ready to go at 9:55, and keep checking. I had mine checked out by 10:02, and the stores were all out by 10:05.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Where in the store is the option for pick-up in store? does it pop-up in your cart, or when you click 'Check Out Now' after 10pm?

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

I had everything set up by 9:45. Make sure you have express check out set up. So you don't waste time typing a bunch of info during check out. I came back 9:58 to start refreshing but I got it the first try. I guess it depends on the stores how fast they upload their inventory. Good luck!

tlgem

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Like others said leave your info all filled out up to where you pick ship or pickup
Then I bookmarked the page (I had been trying for a week & got tired of filling everything out)
You can get back to the pre filled out cart by clicking cart then view
Then at 10 start trying it was between 5min & 10 min after that the stores with inventory showed up in green when I got mine

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2