- 10-16-2012, 10:59 PM #51
- 10-16-2012, 11:02 PM #52
- 10-20-2012, 09:36 AM #53
- 10-20-2012, 10:23 AM #54
- 10-20-2012, 10:47 AM #55
- 10-20-2012, 02:14 PM #57
- 10-20-2012, 03:11 PM #58
Those with limited data plans...how fast did you blow through yours this month?
Switched over to Verizon on the fifth and have only used .270 of my gig. Coming from Sprint where I had unlimited, I'm not encountering any real problems policing my data consumption. With Sprint, I kept my device on wifi since 3G doesn't offer optimal data speed. My iPhone 5 definitely stays on wifi as I have it at home, work, and school. Granted, the LTE is blazingly amazing and I have it throughout the area.
- By nuckinfutz220 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 11Last Post: 08-14-2011, 01:20 PM
- By nuckinfutz220 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2011, 10:47 AM
- By dvigue in forum iPhone 4Replies: 48Last Post: 09-19-2010, 05:27 PM
- By Crunch in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2010, 02:21 PM
- By BuddhistGirafe in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2010, 03:58 PM