Micro SIM to Nano Sim - with Cutter - works on Rogers but no LTE
I used a Nano Sim Cutter to cut my Rogers Micro Sim to Nano Sim. Good news - it works perfectly and no need to sand the thickness. Bad news - I only get 3G. Rogers said I need to get a Nano Sim from them and then activate LTE. The only problem with this is the line is under my company and only the authorized person can request Nano Sim and activate LTE.
- 10-04-2012, 10:10 PM #2
- By jakeless.123 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2012, 07:59 AM
- By gogorocky in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2012, 03:59 PM
- By gthugball1n in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2012, 03:04 AM
- By ballerx44 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2012, 06:58 AM
- By 1iam5mith in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2011, 07:22 PM