Just Ordered!

ajl06808

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered my Black and Slate 32GB iPhone 5 on VZW through the Apple Store last night and I am super excited!! My expected delivery date is Nov. 2 to Nov. 8 and I can't stand waiting that long so I have a question for you. Do you think that the Apple.com orders will be filled and shipped faster than the Verizon.com ones? I know VZW says it will ship by 10/26 but wouldn't priority come from Apple themselves instead of carriers?

ray6712

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
if your on Verizon check around your local Radio Shack I walked right in one and picked it up the guy said they have been receiving plenty of Verizon iPhones. And to answer your question the ship date is usually a worst case scenario it will probably ship quicker than expected

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered my Black and Slate 32GB iPhone 5 on VZW through the Apple Store last night and I am super excited!! My expected delivery date is Nov. 2 to Nov. 8 and I can't stand waiting that long so I have a question for you. Do you think that the Apple.com orders will be filled and shipped faster than the Verizon.com ones? I know VZW says it will ship by 10/26 but wouldn't priority come from Apple themselves instead of carriers?

I agree with ray that if you walk into a Radio Shack or even Sams Club you can more than likely find one and walk out with it. I know my local Sams Club has plenty of them even $3.00 less that the normal retail. Good luck and let us know when you get it.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I walked into a Radio Shack on the 26th & walked out with my VZW iPhone. I think they're the best chance of getting 1 soon.

kklein95#IM

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
My ship date was October 19th. It shipped today and should receive on Monday. They push those dates out so that they beat them and you love them for doing it.

rlboard

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Wish that were true in my case. Ordered from Apple Sept 16th (AT&T customer) and my status still says "processing items" with an expected delivery of Oct 10 - Oct 16.

I guess my order must be the worst case scenario! :mad:

dixeechicken

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I must have gotten lucky. I walked into the att store the day after the phone hit the store and 10 minutes later walked out with a new iPhone 5.

CandyBean

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I read somewhere that if you go to an apple store at night, you can walk out with the iPhone 5. Of course, not when the iPhone first launched but starting this week or something. November is a long time to wait for this phone.

jerome g

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I read somewhere that if you go to an apple store at night, you can walk out with the iPhone 5. Of course, not when the iPhone first launched but starting this week or something. November is a long time to wait for this phone.

Yeah, just bring a pair of scissors and cut the cord on one of the displays

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

You can reserve online after 10PM for pick-up the next at your local store. Their is only limited stock for it and the reservation only lasts for 24 hours.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR