- 10-03-2012, 09:42 AM #2iHeartMy4S*drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
- 10-03-2012, 09:52 AM #3
- 10-03-2012, 09:32 PM #4
I don't have that issue with the screen. Mine is that sometimes when entering my iTunes password the background will flicker and have yellow/green/red lines going through it. Black iPhone 5 64 GB VZW on iOS 6.1 b 2 iPad 3rd Gen Black 16GB Black MacBook 13" 2008 20" iMac Late 2007 Apple TV 2 2009 13' MacBook Pro
- 10-04-2012, 04:54 PM #6iHeartMy4S*drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
- 10-04-2012, 05:19 PM #7
Take it back and swap it. U have an iPhone 5 not a blackberry storm LOL
...on iPhone5/iOS6 via Tapatalk...8330/8330M/9630/9650/9670/9930/iPhone4S*16GB*white/iPhone5*32GB*black@SPRINT"truly unlimited"
- 10-04-2012, 05:22 PM #8
- 10-04-2012, 06:51 PM #9"People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks...- Brick Tamland"
- 10-04-2012, 07:16 PM #10
- 10-05-2012, 07:53 AM #11
- 10-05-2012, 08:12 AM #12
- 10-05-2012, 08:47 AM #13iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Re: Screen problem
- 10-05-2012, 09:21 AM #14
Re: Screen problem
Let's hope it's a software issue and not a problem with the new display panels they're using. As long as hers isn't the only one doing it I won't worry as much. Still, if I see it again I'll call Apple about it."People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks...- Brick Tamland"
- By wamadden4 in forum OS XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2012, 02:37 AM
- By mbartel500 in forum iPad 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2012, 09:09 PM
- By pward in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2009, 04:43 PM
- By cjvitek in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 07-15-2008, 10:10 PM