Screen problem

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't have that issue with the screen. Mine is that sometimes when entering my iTunes password the background will flicker and have yellow/green/red lines going through it.

anon(4706943)

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't have that issue with the screen. Mine is that sometimes when entering my iTunes password the background will flicker and have yellow/green/red lines going through it.

Noticed the same thing on my daughter's iP5. I entered the iTunes password and there were many very thin lines crossing (flickering) the screen horizontally that were many different colors. Haven't seen it since.

Natemz

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Noticed the same thing on my daughter's iP5. I entered the iTunes password and there were many very thin lines crossing (flickering) the screen horizontally that were many different colors. Haven't seen it since.

I get this a lot. Looks like a software issue so I'm not too worried.

rabenjamin

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I get this a lot. Looks like a software issue so I'm not too worried.

I get this often too both on my iP5 and on my wife's. It must be a software issue. I'm not going to spend more than a few seconds worrying about it. I tried to take a screenshot, but the act of taking a screenshot seems to stop the lines from appearing.

anon(4706943)

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Let's hope it's a software issue and not a problem with the new display panels they're using. As long as hers isn't the only one doing it I won't worry as much. Still, if I see it again I'll call Apple about it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73