Why the iphone 5 is better than the galaxy s3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsaunders917

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I agree. I can't find any reason to be loyal to a single company unless it's giving me all kinds of stuff for free such as a house and a brand new exotic supercar each year. Both phones are fantastic phones, but both also have their own flaws. I own both because each one has features I want. I love S3 because it's customizable so you can change practically anything you want once you root it (very easy to do using a one-click rooting app) such as the font type, size, screen color, font color, etc. The widgets and ability to have so many options that appears by a mere touch of practically any screen is just really, really convenient. Battery life is great if you root it and install a ROM. But S3 is too wide for me, although it's light for its size and quite pleasing to handle with the hands because of its smooth curved edges. And that's where Iphone 5 comes in. Iphone 5 is just a beautiful device in terms of hardware that fits my hands perfectly, although its sharp edges forced me to hide its undeniable should-never-be-hidden beauty behind a case. And as I discovered, the quality of Iphone apps are much better, and much nicer to look at. Unfortunately, having the back button in IOS at the top drives me nuts constantly so I feel compelled to jailbreak the phone. Once you're used to doing what you want with your OS, IOS just feels so outdated and no longer user-friendly. Android is introducing many new features including "undelete" in Gmail (which I think will soon appear in Android) that S3 feels more like a computer than Iphone. But none of Android's features will serve me well when the hardware is just humongous, and still getting bigger and bigger, and so a burden to carry anywhere. The bottom line is, the current state of technology is already so advanced that the decision to pick any one device over the other has now been reduced mostly to personal preferences. And there's no point in arguing over personal preferences.

delta7

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I think the iphone is quite boring coming from android but it's a very reliable phone and does the basics very well, I'm quite envious of the note 2 btw.

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
12-18 hrs is a little more impressive from a 4.8" screen with lte rather than a 3.5" screen with only 3g though

How about almost 24 hours with LTE and a 4 inch screen on auto brightness and all the radios running. All that while running a 1440 mah battery.

2012-11-03 20.43.14.png

INDROIDWETRUST

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Apple will soon bring us this:

0E0BA01B-98BF-4914-8629-749F4E478881-2550-000000930F1C1D3B.jpg

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Can we start a petition to close this thread I mean really how many trolls will this attract its like fresh meat with the walking dead calling all trolls come on man.......

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Not my fault apple didn't put a bigger battery in...

Also not remotely a fair comparison. If the iPhone 5 gets the battery life it does with a battery that's half the size of the Maxx's, then it would eat the Maxx alive if it had the same size battery.

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Also not remotely a fair comparison. If the iPhone 5 gets the battery life it does with a battery that's half the size of the Maxx's, then it would eat the Maxx alive if it had the same size battery.

There are a lot of if's in that sentence.... Remember who started this one when I start getting called a troll again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711