Lost Video on iphone 5

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
So I shot this really cute video of my son for fire prevention at his class today and tryed to trim it and ended up deleteing it on accident. I thought photo stream would help save it but it didn't. Before I deleted it I steamed it to apple tv to show my wife so atleast she got a chance to see it. I have imovie and use it alot so a highlighted yellow section of a clip is the deleted portion not the saved portion. Come on apple that is really confusing...

that is all. I just about got sick when I realized what I had done.:mad:

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
It could be on Photo Stream on Mac or PC if you synced over before it was gone. But.... As Per Apple iCloud would not have it....

What is backed up

You get unlimited free storage for:

Purchased music, movies, TV shows, apps, and books

Notes: Backup of purchased music is not available in all countries. Backups of purchased movies and TV shows are U.S. only. Previous purchases may not be restored if they are no longer in the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBookstore.

Some previously purchased movies may not be available in iTunes in the Cloud. These movies will indicate that they are not available in iTunes in the Cloud on their product details page in the iTunes Store. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they have been refunded or are no longer available in the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBookstore.

You get 5GB of free iCloud storage for:

Photos and videos in the Camera Roll
Device settings (for example: Phone Favorites, Wallpaper, and Mail, Contacts, Calendar accounts)
App data
Home screen and app organization
Messages (iMessage, SMS, and MMS)
Ringtones
Visual Voicemails