Concerns with the quality of video(s) I recorded. Normal?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I am hoping the link I posted works. My first time posting one. I need your input. I am concerned about the flickering, for lack of better words, in the video. It seems like it is either continually trying to focus, or the subjects are glimmering/flickering. I was trying very hard to keep my hands steady while I recorded. I am very, very pleased with the sound. I was in the third row so it was deafening yet i think the sound in the video is great all things considered. But the lack of clarity at times has me worried because I never saw this when recording with my 4S and this happened in my buddies videos and others of mine that night too. During the day in bright daylight I don't notice it. Any feedback as to whether this is 'normal' would be greatly appreciated.

Sweet Child O Mine - YouTube

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
i think it is the focusing. similar thing happened to me, your best bet i think it o pick one spot to manually focus on.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I think it may be the focusing as well. At times where I did think to tap focus, it seemed to bring color to their faces as opposed to an almost white-out effect due to the stage lights, lack of other lighting in the theater, etc.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2