After finally being on long call and playing music using the iPhone 5 speakers, I noticed over time the sound skips out and distorts. It's almost like the volume fluctuates as well. Is anyone having the same issue? Is it hardware or software issue? It sounds like a software issue to me. So to recap, the issue happens with internal and external speaker.
- 09-30-2012, 07:59 AM #2
- 09-30-2012, 08:41 AM #3
- 09-30-2012, 11:01 AM #5
- 09-30-2012, 11:23 AM #6iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
- 09-30-2012, 02:44 PM #8
- 10-26-2012, 10:47 PM #10
I've been having a similar issue. The system volume will all of a sudden "get quiet." When I type, when I open the phone and when I put the screen to sleep, all of the sounds the phone is supposed to make are all quiet. The other bug that I've been dealing with has to do with the email notifications. Even though I have a different tone selected for my email, it still always makes the default tone. Every now and then it will use the tone that I have assigned, but for the most part it won't. Been trying to determine if its hardware or software...
- 10-26-2012, 11:16 PM #11
- 10-27-2012, 05:53 AM #14
Re: Speaker Bug!!!
I noticed that when I get a text while listening ot music the volume goes down to notify me, then comes back... Outside of that I can't say I have experienced what you are. Is it the same songs in the same spots? Maybe they were ripped funny?
- By BuTbKa in forum iPad 3Replies: 9Last Post: 03-19-2012, 08:53 PM
- By porksoda in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2011, 10:10 PM
- By Qfanvnaa in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 10Last Post: 10-21-2011, 03:22 PM
- By Tissa in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2011, 03:39 PM
- By Analog KId in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2010, 01:48 AM