whos's returning their iPhone 5 since so many problems exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I wonder how many fanboys and girls are dismissing all the problems with this new Iphone and just keeping it and saying its a apple . it will be ok. Hell the RIM fanboys and girls did the same and they got so much crap from Android and Apple folks that you would have though the world was ending. Apple brings this POS to market and everything is right with the world. What the hell..Why put up with all this. Take it back before its to late. First post Steve Jobs Iphone and its a POS.

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm just gonna subscribe... Mostly because I kinda agree with you, and also because I'm curious what this will turn into.... Even though I have a pretty good idea what it'll be.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
You're assuming everyone is experiencing issues. Anyone who is having issues should work with apple to get a new device. It's just that simple. Or get another device. But people won't just switch platforms so easily. Let people have some time to work with their carriers and apple and then see what happens. No one should ignore the problem they specifically are having but it doesn't mean they are the majority either.

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
i am keeping mine the only issue i have is the purple haze when taking a picture and that could be a software fix so not really worried. but if you have issues walk into the apple store and exchange it thats the best part about owning an apple product being able to take it back and get it exchanged great customer experience , you don't get that from android, rimm, or windows phone none of them actually have mass stores where you can go into a rimm store and exchange or rimm care, wp care, android care even samsung you can mail it to us and we will fix but no walk in store its about the whole customer experience my friend so don't troll....

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I've only been using iPhones for about 4 months now, first the 4S & now the 5 & I don't have any issues. What problems are you having?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
No issue here and even if I did I would just walk into apple and they would give me a new phone that don't have a issue so why would I switch if I had one issue but yet I know it will get fixed ? If I switch and have a issue I'm SOL after 14 days

Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I wonder how many fanboys and girls are dismissing all the problems with this new Iphone and just keeping it and saying its a apple . it will be ok. Hell the RIM fanboys and girls did the same and they got so much crap from Android and Apple folks that you would have though the world was ending. Apple brings this POS to market and everything is right with the world. What the hell..Why put up with all this. Take it back before its to late. First post Steve Jobs Iphone and its a POS.

why is your twitter set to private bro?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
twaddle.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wonder how many fanboys and girls are dismissing all the problems with this new Iphone and just keeping it and saying its a apple . it will be ok.
From what I've been reading via this forum, the people who are having problems with their iPhone 5 are voicing their concerns and asking for advice on what to do. Some are wondering if the problem is with iOS 6 or their new device. Still, an overwhelming response to their inquiries have been to take it to an Apple store & exchange it. So having said that, I don't think the people who are experiencing problem will dismiss it simply because it's an Apple product. They paid for a working product and that is what they will seek ....(snipped).....
Apple brings this POS to market and everything is right with the world. What the hell..Why put up with all this.
Do you own the new iPhone 5? If so, are you having any problems with it? If you do not have an iPhone 5, why are you calling it a POS? ...(snipped)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2