- 10-03-2012, 01:21 PM #26
- 10-03-2012, 01:48 PM #27
- 10-03-2012, 05:12 PM #28
Re: wifi on phone
5GHz at my house is pure crap. 20 feet away, sure it's ok, anything more and it may as well just not be connected. Silly 5GHz and being better at bouncing off walls than going through them *sigh*. Also doesn't help that there are like 203948203984234 wireless networks in my complex.
- 10-03-2012, 09:16 PM #29
wifi on phone
Mine has been weird too. I have an original time capsule so pretty site it's only 2.4 band. I have my phone, my wife's iPhone an iPod touch apple TV and 2 iPads always on the network and never had issues before. Just the last few days my iPhone 5 has been acting very slow on the wifi, and the signal bars keep dropping out. The distance from the router hasn't changed so that has nothing to do with it. Any ideas?? Not sure what I can do. Currently have fios.
- 10-04-2012, 11:41 AM #30
- 10-05-2012, 01:19 PM #31
- By ImYourHuckaberry in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2010, 01:55 PM
- By Ipp in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2010, 02:28 PM
- By lovelydama#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 04-01-2010, 11:09 PM
- By Tokenblakgi in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2009, 06:56 AM
- By lecco in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2008, 11:12 AM