anon(4708383)

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Lol i think a damp cloth should work too! and are baby wipes safe for this iPhone? i dont want any color or anything else of the sort coming off of it. I actually used isopropyl alcohol to clean all of my iPhones.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Lol i think a damp cloth should work too! and are baby wipes safe for this iPhone? i dont want any color or anything else of the sort coming off of it. I actually used isopropyl alcohol to clean all of my iPhones.

Baby wipes are made for kids I highly doubt anything in them is harmful lol

anon(4708383)

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Oh yea I was thinking it'll take the paint(not sure if its paint lol) off of the black aluminum? I wouldn't question it if I had the white one

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
How do you clean the aluminum on the back of the phone? I must've got something on it but using just a microfiber cloth isn't helping.

I would avoid baby wipes... buy some iKlear off of Amazon. Best stuff you can buy for cleaning your phone.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
baby wipes are the best. ive wiped all my blackberrys devices/my iphones/my ipad. i simply use the normal ones no scent. the costco brands are awesome. i always have them because i have a 2 year old and boy 4 months old twins (boy and girl). so you can imagine baby wipes are over the place in my house. i also use them to clean interior of my car etc. what i recommend is that you get the baby wipe soak it in water and then squish it to remove the water...this is how i use it to clean my iphone. no issues what so ever.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
baby wipes are the best. ive wiped all my blackberrys devices/my iphones/my ipad. i simply use the normal ones no scent. the costco brands are awesome. i always have them because i have a 2 year old and boy 4 months old twins (boy and girl). so you can imagine baby wipes are over the place in my house. i also use them to clean interior of my car etc. what i recommend is that you get the baby wipe soak it in water and then squish it to remove the water...this is how i use it to clean my iphone. no issues what so ever.

iKear > baby wipes... ;)

*in my honest opinion. And iKlear is used for the whole phone. Can use it on your iPad and Mac as well.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Oh yea I was thinking it'll take the paint(not sure if its paint lol) off of the black aluminum? I wouldn't question it if I had the white one

You may or may not choose to use baby wipes, but +1 Peligro911, they are meant to clean a baby's delicate and most private areas, they certainly will not strip paint or any other substance off any surface of the iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73