iPhone 5 wifi delay?
My iPhone detects and connects to wifi just fine, but I am noticing something a bit odd that didn't happen on my 4S. It seems that when I go to switch off the wifi that there is about a 3-5 second delay to when it actually switches off the wifi. The button turns to the off position, but the networks are still showing for said delay. Anyone else experience this? I have the iPhone 5 32gb on Sprint.
- By emgrant93 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 21Last Post: 01-27-2013, 12:31 PM
- By precon22 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2012, 02:11 PM
- By phillies20 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2011, 02:06 PM
- By CriticalMomentum in forum iPad 2Replies: 10Last Post: 03-27-2011, 08:18 AM
- By blane64 in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 06-22-2009, 12:54 PM