Problems Poll?

Are you having problems with your new iPhone 5?

• Major problems! Seriously regretting the purchase.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minor physical problems, i.e. scratches and dents

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Minor glitches, i.e. tiny rattle inside, lines on the screen, etc

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Small things that can probably be fixed with an iOS update

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No problems at all! Everyone else is being too picky.

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

JSho101

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Of course people always like to TRY to find something wrong with the iPhone. So, what do you guys think? I'd like to know the percentage of phones that actually have "problems." Please vote in the quick poll :)

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I've found some cosmetic blems that I'm not too happy with..and I think I have dust under my camera lens. It almost looks like there is a chip taken out on the back of my phone where the aluminum backing meets up with the black bar at the top.

DJHalle

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I've found some cosmetic blems that I'm not too happy with..and I think I have dust under my camera lens. It almost looks like there is a chip taken out on the back of my phone where the aluminum backing meets up with the black bar at the top.

Something in my camera lens would bother me a lot, you should take it to the Apple store. Mine had a scratch on the bezel near the camera right out of the box. I took it to my local Apple store on launch day, skipped the entire line :D and they switched it out no problem. He even said I have 30 days to change colors if I wanted to

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Nearest Apple Store is 60 miles one way, so I'd had to make a wasted trip. I called Apple Support and he suggested the Apple Store, until I told him how far it was. But he said since I ordered through Verizon...he could not do anything to help me.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just a lot of data usage, 35 MB in the first 2 days after getting my iPHONE 5.

lol @ a lot. I used 35MB taking mine out of the box. :p

As far as problems go, I've noticed nothing of concern, i had the little artifacts around my keyboard once yesterday, and mine reset itself once when i was tethering (something i noticed a few times on my 4S). Other than that, it's been a gem!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711