Bad Day, with a happy ending

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
So let me explain my long day. Today after work I decided to go to the apple store to have my Iphone 5 replaced, due to glue on the bezel, discoloration of the alminum and paint chipping. So after a quick 30 minutes they replaced my Iphone 5, just to find out they cant activate it because all new nano sim cards that come with sprint iphones must be kept with the phone, so since my replacement one did not come with one, i was SOL. So I was told to call sprint. I called sprint they said sorry call apple, and you can imagine what happened from there, back and forth for over and hour. It was freaking pathetic and infuriating. I was so pissed that I finally got fed up with everything took the phone back to best buy and was one lucky BASTA** they had 3 left in the store and they replaced in on the spot, my new IP5 is perfect not chips etc. SO happy with BB they went above and beyond for me, on a almost lost day. Thank you Best buy of SPokane valley mall!!!!

Acelx

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
This is why my Sprint store still has a stock full of iPhone 5's..

Leaving Sprint 2 years ago was the best decision i ever made

ryaldoo

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
i dont understand. how were you able to return a phone to best buy that you got from apple? i understand that you originally bought it from best buy but you said you went to apple and got a new one. did bb not check your serial numbers on the phone ? reason i am asking is because the same thing is happening to me right now. i got a phone from sprint online and today exchanged it for a new one at the apple store. Now i get a message of invalid sim about every half hour. i was able to get it activated but it will read invalid sim or sim card error. i have to shut the phone down and restart it to get it working again.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner