Problems with siri

jman0829

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I got s black iphone 5 on verizon but i just noticed that siri is taking a long time to answer my questions and sometimes it does not answer them. Am I the only one with this problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Siri has been quite quick for me since activating the phone, but from the 4S experience, i do know when a network is either congested or your phone isn't getting great reception, Siri becomes a bit difficult to deal with. It could also be updates with her servers as well, i have no doubt they have been swamped with traffic since the iPhone 5 launch, so server maintenance is certainly not out of the question.

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I've used Siri on a friend's iPhone 4S after he got it last year. Besides the useful questions, I also asked it a bunch of things for entertainment purposes (use your imagination! :) ). I would get some interesting answers. Now, doing that on my iPhone 5, Siri is kind of boring and doesn't go back and forth with me like she used to. I've also noticed that she is kind of slow.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I got s black iphone 5 on verizon but i just noticed that siri is taking a long time to answer my questions and sometimes it does not answer them. Am I the only one with this problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks

I think this may be a server issue because when I was fiddling with the iPhone 5 earlier at a nearby Verizon store, one of the sales clerk was having a difficult time testing Siri for a prospective customer. As of right now, Siri is working very well and is responding quickly to my questions/commands.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Response times can be affected by servers issues, connection speeds and if Siri understands you. For the most part been pretty good for me. Nothing that seemed too bad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal